Monday, January 5, 2009

Getting Started

Tara suggested that we have a site where we can post tips and ideas or just talk about our progress, so that's the purpose of this site. Any of the 4 of us can add posts to it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all set up and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday is day 1 of our family contest! Here are a couple of suggestions that I have for the contest.

    1. Let's choose to lose either 10% or 15% body weight/mass instead of who loses the most weight.

    2. We all need to weigh-in on Monday's and track the results on the blog.

    3. Let's pick an end date, so we know we have so many months to complete this goal. My suggestion would be Monday, June 1, 2009. Obviously, we can push this back a week or so if need be because I think at the end of the week we choose, should be our girls weekend in Hilton Head. End date: June 1; Girls Weekend: June 5-7.

    Any suggestions/comments?

    ReplyDelete