Monday, January 12, 2009

Day 1

Hi Ladies! Today is Day 1 of our family fitness contest and I hope you are all ready to go! I weighed in this morning and tracked it on the weight watchers website along with everything I have eaten so far today. We still need to decide whether we are going to do 10% or 15% of our weight as our goal. I'm okay with either one. We also still need to decide our end date, so we know when our girls weekend is in Hilton Head. I have suggested Monday, June 1st as our end date with our girls weekend June 5th - 7th. Of course, that can be changed if that doesn't work for everyone, just let me know.

So, my one tip for the day is to make sure you drink plenty of water. I am really bad about this, but I know when I did weight watchers before that really helped me lose the weight.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment